Monday 27 August 2012

I'm Back

Hi again folks!

Well I'm back from hollibobs, and what a brilliant time it was, with LOTS of sunshine and relaxing.
Can't really say I'm glad to back home as the weather here is flipping AWFUL and it is giving me severe post holiday blues lol!!!!

The weather is just typical bank holiday rain, rain and more rain so back to the craft room it has sent me.

Decided to just tinker around with a few different things and techniques. Got my Tim Holtz book out for some inspiration and decided to do some distress inking and eventually came up with a small tag sample.

I inked the base tag with distress inks 'vintage photo' and 'rusty hinge'. The centre piece was inked with 'spiced marmalade' and 'wild honey'. The very small label tag was inked with 'crushed olive'. I then just added some paper flowerd and gold glitter brads and a mustard coloured bow at the top. Oh yeah and I mustn't forget the small wire heart I made under the bottom flower.

Hope you like it.

 
Back to some more experimenting and practising. Speak to you all again soon, bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment