Thursday 16 February 2012

Trying something new

Well I have been struggling for inspiration for a while now, but finally I have produced 2 new cards ready for Mothers Day. Tried some embossing which I don't use often. It has been a struggle but hopeful you will like the final outcomes.

Firstly I made the sentiment using a free Mum stamp, on green leather effect cardstock and then heat embossed the image with purple aurora cosmic powder and a Tim Holtz distressing powder. I also embossed the edge with the cosmic powder too.

Next


I embossed a piece of black cardstock with an embossing folder and then heat embossed it with the Tim Holtz distressing powder to enhance the pattern.

Then


I made three flowers using small glitter brads to finish the corner.

Then I put it all together with the other elements, printed paper, self adhesive edging in green and brown and glitter edging peel offs and lastly some flower and butterfly toppers.


The finished product





Oh and I nearly forgot the four buttons too LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment